Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Past Tense!


Guess what! You are all in for a treat today. Since I can't use the lavender products from doTerra, I've asked a friend to write about Past Tense. It's one of the proprietary blends from doTerra. Arienne and I go back to when we were young teenagers (longer ago than either of us cares to admit). Enjoy!

Hello readers!
Jenn asked me to do a guest spot about Past Tense essential oil blend here on her amazing blog! I really believe in Jenn’s purpose and I hope you’ve been enjoying her posts as much as I have.
Past Tense blend by DoTerra is a miracle worker as far as I’m concerned. There are 9 different oils in it: Rosemary, Basil, Roman Chamomile, Marjoram, Cilantro, Frankincense, Peppermint, Lavender, and Wintergreen. You have to buy the blend because you can’t get all of the individual oils separately. It does wonders for headaches and even migraines if you catch them soon enough!
The first time I tried this oil, I was getting migraines from being pregnant with baby #4. I was very tense, and when I’m tense it goes right to my head! So I followed the directions on the totally awesome roll-on applicator bottle it comes in which are to roll it across your forehead, a little on each temple, and down the back of your neck. I rub it in just a little in my temples and neck. Then I kicked back and inhaled the delightfulness. I felt my entire head just relax.
It is now my go-to blend when I have a headache, so I take it with me everywhere. A couple of months ago I went to my math class and my teacher was in visible pain from a migraine induced by the smells and chemicals in the building. She mentioned having already taken the max amount of both ibuprofen and acetaminophen to no avail. After class, I went up and offered some to her, and she happily accepted. She told me later that while it didn’t make it go away completely, it helped a lot as nothing else had, so I felt that was a success. If we had caught her at the beginning of it, it would have worked even better.
I hope you get some of this in your next order and try it for yourself! You won’t be sorry (unless you have bad reactions to one or more of the ingredients like Jenn.)

No comments:

Post a Comment