Saturday, December 29, 2012

Oregano's amazing properties!

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! Mine was great! We were able to go visit my family. The only downside to this was I came down with the flu on Wednesday. My poor siblings all seemed to be affected as well.

On to oregano... Mister gets athletes foot about 3-4 times a year. Usually he just uses lamisil and after about a week its gone. This latest bout I thought about having him try some essential oil. After checking my book I read that oregano has anti-fungal properties. So I mixed about 1/4 c olive oil with 3 drops of the oregano oil. Just three nights of doing this and it was gone. He did smell like pizza though.... 3 days with an essential oil vs 1 week with an anti fungal OTC treatment that you have to keep away from children... I think I'll keep the oregano treatment for the future and Mister agrees!

In the next couple of weeks there will be a contest just in time for Valentines Day so keep tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment